If you've been to Brilliant Bridal Phoenix you've likely met Alli at some point. She's our resident crafter / DIY gal who loves all things vintage and does ALL of the accessory buying for Brilliant Bridal Arizona!
This week, meet Alli from Brilliant Bridal Phoenix!
- Name? Alli
- Which Brilliant Bridal location are you based at? Brilliant Bridal Phoenix
- How long have you worked in the wedding industry? Almost one year
- What is your favorite part of working at Brilliant Bridal? The time we have with our brides. Learning about who they are, who they want to be and of course how they got engaged!
- What is your one tip for brides starting their wedding dress shopping journey? Try on one dress that is the complete opposite of what you have in mind.
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence, how does someone trip in front of so many people and still look graceful? Love her!
- What is the best concert you've ever been to? Haven't been to many concerts but I love plays. Watching the live performance of "Top Hat" was my favorite by far even without Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
- Where is the one place you would love to travel to that you haven't visited before? The Netherlands, or Germany, or Wales....
- What is your favorite wedding trend of the moment? The nod to the 70's. A simple silhouette with such rich and beautiful fabrics.
- Who is the one wedding vendor you just love to refer brides to in your city and why? The Lake House at Windmill Winery. It's beautiful, elegant and intimate.