Say hello to Becka from our Denver bridal store! Becka is new to bridal fashion but has been in the Denver area wedding industry for over 3 years! Read on to learn more about Bekah and why she's chosen a career serving brides-to-be.
Meet Becka from our Denver bridal shop!
- Name? Rebecka (Becka!)
- Which Brilliant Bridal location are you based at? Brilliant Bridal Denver
- How long have you worked in the wedding industry? I have been in the wedding industry since I graduated college in 2012 and started as a wedding coordinator at The Pinery in Colorado Springs
- What is your favorite part of working at Brilliant Bridal? My favorite part of working at Brilliant Bridal is helping brides find the dress that makes them feel beautiful on their special day and seeing all the different styles of wedding dresses!
- What is your one tip for brides starting their wedding dress shopping journey? Find a dress that makes you feel beautiful, comfortable, and confident. And a little lace or bling never hurt anyone. ;)
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? If I could meet any celebrity it would be Audrey Hepburn because I feel she represented how women need to feel confident and beautiful with the person they are!
- What is the best concert you've ever been to? Brad Paisley or Andy Grammer because I feel those artists write music from personal, relatable life situations.
- Where is the one place you would love to travel to that you haven't visited before? If I could visit anywhere I would love to see Venice, Italy. I love the idea of a city floating on water.
- What is your favorite wedding trend of the moment? My favorite trend as far as style goes would be Boho - floral - simplicity. But my favorite wedding trend is when a bride and groom do a "First Look" before the wedding. I love this because the look on the groom and brides face is always one that is of honesty and love and it's the few moments a bride and groom truly have to be with each other.
- Who is the one local wedding vendor you just love to refer brides to in your city and why? I love to refer brides to Donna Beth Alterations because I have personally seen how she works with brides and she treats them every way a bride deserves to be treated for her special day. Donna Beth goes above and beyond to ensure a bride will be happy on her wedding day!