When it comes to wedding DIY - it can go two ways. you can choose a few wedding DIY projects to help save costs on your wedding while adding cute flair & personality. OR you can spiral into a DIY black hole by trying to do everything yourself which may turn into your bridal party turning against you and spending even more money than you intended! But don't worry girl, we got you. We've rounded up the top 10 practical DIY weddings crafts that can save you money & are bridal party friendly!
1. Glitter Cutlery - The perfect accessory for a food truck wedding!
2. Brown Bottle Tablescapes - Do you and your hubby-to-be love to drink beer? Then this project is perfect for you! via SouthBound Bride
3. Flower Curtain - Carnations are a very cost effective flower choice! String these up with fishing wire and you're good to go! Via Mod Wedding
4. This Simple Wedding Arch - You don't have to go all out to make a stunning ceremony backdrop. Via Buzzfeed
5. Free Wedding Printables - Did someone say free!?! via Popsugar
6. Baby's Breath Flower Crown - so easy! Via Beau Coup
7. DIY Giant Jenga - Because a little competition never hurt anyone. via Lemon Thistle
8. Bulk Flowers Online - Did we change your life yet?
9. Wedding Favors - Box of Rice Krispies & Marsmallows. You can't beat that. Via Tulle & Chantilly
10. Mirror Menu - Save $$ on printing menus and create a beautiful menu on a mirror for your guests! Via Coco29
And one bonus, because, dessert.- DIY Smores via I Floyd Photography
What are your favorite DIY projects? Comment below!
Follow us on Instagram