Sorry if you missed us last Monday. We took a day off for the Labor Day holiday as well as our Labor Day sale! We hope some of you got to take advantage of that sale at all of our Brilliant Bridal locations! We're back with another Meet the Team Monday as we share a bit about our team, our interests and what we're excited about in the world of wedding planning right now! Kendra is a Brilliant Bridal veteran and we know she has lots of fans out there. If Kendra was your bridal stylist show her some love and comment below.
Meet Kendra from Brilliant Bridal East Valley
- Name? Kendra
- Which Brilliant Bridal location are you based at? Brilliant Bridal East Valley (Mesa)
- How long have you worked in the wedding industry? Over two years now!
- What is your favorite part of working at Brilliant Bridal? All the beautifully unique and well priced wedding dresses I get to find homes for, and all the wonderful brides I get to help in their journey to being a beautiful bride! And of course all the lovely ladies I work with!
- What is your one tip for brides starting their wedding dress shopping journey? Stay true to who you are and your style, don't be afraid to make decisions. Try to surround yourself with supportive people and last but most important don't sweat the little stuff!
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? Ellen DeGeneres! She's so kind and funny, love her show and love her!
- What is the best concert you've ever been to? Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Where is the one place you would love to travel to that you haven't visited before? Sicily, Italy
- What is your favorite wedding trend of the moment? Right now I'm loving the fitted classic simple romantic looks in wedding dresses, earthy tones and a natural outdoor elegance in the decor.
- Who is the one wedding vendor you just love to refer brides to in your city and why? I love Hobby Lobby! They have everything you need to decorate your wedding on your own and for a modest budget!