In the bridal industry, it's rare to find someone like Deb! She is a true blue veteran bridal stylist. Having worked at and managed multiple bridal stores across multiple states and cities, we felt so lucky when she said yes to joining our team. We have all learned so much from her experience and our brides have loved the knowledge she brings to our East Valley store. Read on to learn what has kept Deb in love with helping brides say yes to their dress for so long.
Meet Deb from Brilliant Bridal East Valley
- Name? Deb (well technically Debra, but she's Deb to us)
- Which Brilliant Bridal location are you based at? Brilliant Bridal East Valley
- How long have you worked in the wedding industry? 15 years!
- What is your favorite part of working at Brilliant Bridal? The staff, uniqueness of our store and the one of a kind wedding dresses.
- What is your one tip for brides starting their wedding dress shopping journey? Make an appointment, have pictures of wedding dresses you love for your stylist and be prepared to purchase. So many brides are shocked to find the first wedding dress they try on is "the one"!
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? Peyton Manning
- What is the best concert you've ever been to? Jimmy Buffett (It's 5:00 somewhere!)
- Where is the one place you would love to travel to that you haven't visited before? New York Fashion Week
- What is your favorite wedding trend of the moment? Soft, romantic looks and I love interesting low backs.
- Who is the one wedding vendor you just love to refer brides to in your city and why? Elegant Reflections, they do a beautiful job!