Every Monday for the next few weeks we'll introduce you to a stylist (or two) from one of our Brilliant Bridal locations and share 10 fun facts about them. We know some brides get nervous about starting their wedding dress shopping journey so we hope our friendly faces will take a bit of that edge off! Today we'll introduce you to Ari! She is the go to tall girl at our East Valley location and is a fierce dog lover. Scroll down to learn more about Ari and what she loves about being a bridal stylist at Brilliant Bridal Mesa!
Meet Ari from Brilliant Bridal Mesa (East Valley)!
- Name? Ari
- Which Brilliant Bridal location are you based at? Brilliant Bridal Mesa (East Valley)
- How long have you worked in the wedding industry? Just over a year and a half. I love it!
- What is your favorite part of working at Brilliant Bridal? I love being able to style my brides in something they love and feel themselves in as well as being a part of such a big and memorable decision.
- What is your one tip for brides starting their wedding dress shopping journey? Bring supportive and positive people to your appointment that will make you feel like a goddess!
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? Jennifer Aniston!
- What is the best concert you've ever been to? Muse
- Where is the one place you would love to travel to that you haven't visited before? Thailand
- What is your favorite wedding trend of the moment? Overgrown greenery in the decor, table settlings, bouquets, etc.
- Who is the one local wedding vendor you just love to refer brides to in your city and why? Urban Veils Couture! Chris's veils are gorgeous, all handmade, high quality fabrics, affordable and unique!