GIVE. US. ALL. THE. DEALS. So, we did some searching and found the BEST discounts for you. 🙌 Click any of the photos to get a direct link to each product. The deals are amazing, you don’t want to miss out!
Wedding day essentials
1. Wedding survival kits are a must. With all the supplies needed for any wedding emergency, this kit contains a manicure set with nail clippers, tweezers, scissors, nail file, 4 hair ties, 8 bobby pins, paper clothing tape, 12 oil absorbing wipes, and a mini sewing kit.
2. It may seem silly, but this speaker can help make your getting ready process that much more fun. The Doss bluetooth speaker is what you need to pump up the party with your squad.
3. This silk, lightweight robe would be perfect for those getting ready pictures of you and your girls. Give them to your gals as a day of gift to show your appreciation for all that they have done for you.
4. This dainty, simple necklace would be the perfect bridesmaids gift. Put it around a bottle of their favorite wine, and you’re all set.
For your home
5. Hey new wifey…instant pot. enough said.
6. This Bissell Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors, so you don't have to. Put it on your registry, add it to your wish list, or…get it for yourself because you deserve it!
get honeymoon ready
7. Packing isn’t always fun or easy, but new luggage always helps. Get honeymoon ready with this 2-piece luggage set with a hard-shell exterior.
8. Ok, these are adorable. Whether you and your partner are traveling near or far, these would add the newlywed touch to your luggage. They would also make a perfect bridal show/bachelorette party gift!
9. These large balloons are cheap, simple and would make the cutest decorations at your reception. We love the look of using greenery wrapped around the string.
10. Give us all the greenery!!! Instead of paying hundreds of extra dollars to your florist, check out this garland greenery that can be in endless amount of spaces.
11. The Coola mineral face moisturizer has a matte finish and 30 SPF. This moisturizer will make your skin look flawless all day, and won’t smudge when you cant hold back the tears.
12. This lip treatment by Hanalei is perfect to prep your lips for the big day. The treatment has natural oils and moisturizers to rejuvenate dry lips and help sooth and protect!
13. This stainless steel outdoor heater would be perfect for your backyard wedding. You never know when the cool weather will blow in, so being prepared to help your guests keep warm is a must.
14. To have and to hold in case you get cold. If you’re planning a winter, outdoor wedding, these shawls for perfect this to have for all your guests.
15. Whether you’re rockin some pumps or keeping it simple with some flats, this Hey Honey foot and heel cream is magic! It is a rich, moisturizing balm that softens, protects, and refresh your feet while repairing cracked heels.
16. Wedding shoes from Amazon? Heck yes! These Betsey Johnson pumps are youthful, modern, and elegant. They also has a blue sole, the perfect way to incorporate your something blue!