THE BRIDAL EMERGENCY KIT
No one wants to plan for something to go wrong on their wedding day, but let's face it, when does anything ever run completely smoothly? And we have seen it all.
So below we’ve put together a list of things every bride or bridesmaid should have just in case for the wedding day. Best case scenario, you never need it. Worst case scenario, you use all of it, but every problem is solved!
- A small snack (Trust us on this one, you won’t want to forget to eat)
- Sewing Kit (And someone who knows how to use it haha)
- Fashion Tape (More people need this than you think)
- Safety pins
- Extra earring backs (this way you don't lose your earrings)
- Bobby pins and hair ties
- Bandaids, Advil, Antacid, Tampons, ect.
- Extra underwear (You never know, better to not take that chance)
- Any mini travel necessities (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, ect).
- Extra contacts if you wear them
- Eye drops
- Lint roller and static guard
- Stain remover pen (Get ahead of stains so they don’t show up in photos)
- Oil blotting sheets (This way you can eliminate oil without adding another layer of makeup)
- Small mirror
- Nail file, clear polish, and a polish that matches you mani/pedi (incase yours chip)
- Sole inserts (your feet will thank you for that one)
- Anti-blister balm (Again, your feet will thank you)
- Super Glue
- Extra Eyelash glue
- Hand steamer (So you can get out any possible wrinkles)
- Extension cord (Have a few more outlets when getting ready is always a good thing)
- Sunscreen & bug spray (Especially for outdoor and summer weddings)
And we’re not saying plan for a disaster, but plan to have solutions in case something comes up. And to make your day extra stress free, put your maid of honor or wedding planner in charge of making this Bridal Emergency Kit for you. And you can completely customize this. Add mini bottles of your favorite alcohol for a pre-wedding toast or bring extra phone chargers. Maybe you’ll want an extra pair of shoes. Whatever you think you might need, add it to your list.