While things locally and globally are ever changing in regards to COVID-19, we wanted to share openly with you the measures we are taking at Brilliant Bridal to help ensure you and your guests have a safe yet enjoyable experience while shopping in our stores.
We understand that you may be hesitant to go out and shop right now, so we wanted you to know that we are doing everything in our power to create a safe environment for you and your guests!
Sanitization + Hygiene
- We are asking all brides and their guests to wash their hands or use sanitize before starting their shopping experience
- We are taking temperatures of all brides and guests when they walk through the door
- We are using disinfectant products in our dressing rooms and areas of high touch after every appointment
- Stylists are washing their hands diligently between every appointment
- All brides, guests, and staff must wear a mask at all times
- We ask that all brides bring no more than two guests with them when they come to their appointment
- If you are shopping at our Dallas or Denver store, please call the store upon arrival before entering and our team will let you know when your seating area is ready
- We are doing our best to create as much space between groups when we have more than one bride in the store at a time
- Normally, we ask the entire group to join us in the showroom to look through gowns, but at this time we are limiting this to just the bride and the stylist
As you likely know, Brilliant Bridal is an off-the-rack bridal store. This provides a few unique benefits to you as a bride-to-be:
- Our dresses are tried on by significantly fewer people than the sample gowns in traditional bridal stores, because as soon as a bride says “yes” that dress goes home with her.
- We have had many brides over the last few months come in to find a dress because a previously ordered gown was not going to be in on time. If this is you, do not worry. We have partnered with local seamstresses who are able to accommodate your bridal gown alterations with a very fast turnaround time!
Resources for you:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 precautions & protocols, please feel free to contact our CEO directly at email@example.com.
Wishing you health + happiness,
The Brilliant Bridal Team